- How to Select The Clamp Lock
1. From table 1 we can get the safety coefficient Lf.
2. From motor input power P (kw) and shaft revolution speed N (rpm) we can get the workong torque Tw.
3. Fa=Lf*Fa If axial force exists.
4. Calculute the combined working torque Ttw
5. Select the right size of clamp lock which T >= Ttw.
Safety Coefficient lf Table 1
Load Smooth Slight Shock Medium Shock Heavy Shock 1.0 1.25 1.75 2.25
- Clamping Sleeve
Former use key "with key" Now use clamping sleeve "without key"
The Benefits of Using Clamping Sleeve：
1. Easy to assemble and disas-semble.
2. Material strength of shaft without key way is higher than of shaft with key way.
3. We supply many kinds of stan-dard sizes of clamping sleeve as shown in next page.
The taper ratio is 1 : 10
(i.e. The taper angle is 2.86°)
Ts(Nm)-Wrench torque. T(Nm)-Transmissible torque due to Ts acting. F(kN)-Axial force due to Ts acting. p(N/mmM2)-Surface pressure acting on the hub.