Mark of Type
Size No. (Max. shaft bore dia. In mm)
1. Put the sleeve with o-ring on to the two shafts respectively first, and then put the hubs with keys in, at last use plate gauge to locate two shafts on the right positions as shown on above figure.
2. Use dial gauge to check the axial misalignment of two shafts as showm on above figure.
3. Put enough specific grease as shown in below table on the surface of internal gears of sleeves and external gears of hubs.
4. Fasten two sleeves with screw bolts.
5. Intake the enough grease from the oil plug, then fasten the oil plug.